Could you or a loved one benefit from improving your relationship with money. Stuck in bad habits? Over spending? Under saving? Repeating patterns without understanding the unconscious drivers beneath?
Would you like to make yourself or a loved one more financially resilient and less anxious around money?
I have created a range of short, easily actionable online courses which will help you transform your (or a loved one’s) financial health for the better and with it mental health too.
I have tailored courses for students, young people who’ve just entered the workplace and want to learn more about how best to manage their money and earnings, and for midlifers who need a money reset and help to create a money and life plan for the next decades.
Course: What every student needs to know about money
This is for students looking to avoid anxiety, feel in control and create a healthy relationship with money.
Option A: includes a 45-minute one-to-one Zoom session with Linda
- Three pre-recorded online videos to download, each between 15 to 20 minutes
- Three downloadable PDF guides providing detailed, easy to follow tools and information
- A PDF “Find your money type” questionnaire
- A 45-minute one-to-one Zoom coaching session with Linda to discuss your money type and specific issues/challenges
- All of the above without the one-to-one Zoom session
Topics covered in the course:
This online course combines practical money hacks and psychological tools. It covers:
- How to manage a student loan or allowance
- How to spend less and/or spend better
- How to save and create an emergency fund to avoid costly debt
- How to recognize your money psychology and make it work for you
- How not to spend – we cover gambling, fashion, going out, alcohol etc.
- How to budget for fun
- How to create and respect healthy financial boundaries: yours and others
- Destructive debt – overdrafts, Buy Now Pay Later, credit cards, Payday loans – and how to protect yourself from them
- Money do’s and don’ts – real life experiences to learn from
- The creative, or destructive power of Compound Returns
- Breaking the money taboo – Learning to talk about money problems before they mount up